« Home | Blonde to Blonde » | Bleach Blonde Landscaping » | Blonde to Brunette » | Hold on to Your Thoughts. » | Blonde Swimmer » | Two Brunettes and a Blonde » | Where's the 11? » | 911 » | Blonde » | Computer » 

Monday, February 27, 2006 

Are you Blonde?

If you don't understand this blonde joke then your probably blonde yourself.

hey...i guess i should be offended or something but where's the fun in that?

good joke

re: bellybutton
wow, thats silly. are you blonde too? Blonde women are not ONLY fucked by other blonde men.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

"If you don't understand this blonde joke then *your* probably blonde yourself."

you're...YOU'RE!!!

Who's the stupid one?!

Did you know that "blonde jokes" came from Canada? "Blonde" for Canadians isn't a blonde girl...(nor a Bond Girl...) it's a woman whatever the colour of his hair...
"Auprès de ma blonde..." Do you know this song?

You're not fair!!!

Yeah, Youre Real funny

i feel like i've been round the blog werld in 8o clicks ... oh dammit ... thats right ... I AM BLONDE ... LOL !

haha... good joke! I'm a brunette. It took me two clicks to figure out what was going on, tho. Hey, could I add a link to it to my blog? That would be cool. I could fool my own friends!

hugs,

-Su.

Go ahead add this link and the chain will get longer and longer.

I know someone has already brought it to your attention but....
'you're probably blonde' not 'your probably blonde'.
No, I'm not a blonde, redhead actually, firey even.
And ooh, ooh, ohh how do I jump on this dumb blonde joke bandwagon.
Once I was stuck in an endless abyss of livejournal blogs, I realized where this sort of nonsense can become so widespread.

Link to this blog entry if you want to post this blonde joke:

http://bestblondejokes.blogspot.com/2006/02/are-you-blonde.html

lol - laugh by A** off.

http://www.getmad.ca

Q:What do you cal a blonde who dyes her hair to be a brunette?
A:Artificial Intelligence

Post a Comment

Search

Google