« Home | Strip P0k3r » | Make-up Exam » | Nitrates » | M.D. » | "Vacant" » | Taller Girls » | Minute Rice » | Burned Blonde » | Quiet Blonde » | Are you Blonde? » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

To the Lovely Blond I May Have Offended

I was just thinking about this afternoon and think we may have had some miscommunication.

When I asked if you were a hooker I didn't mean it like it might have sounded or how I think you may have taken it. I didn't mean that you LOOK like a hooker just that if you wanted to be one that I'm sure you could do very well at it because I think you are gorgeous. I meant it as a compliment but somehow I don't think you took it that way.

Now that I think about it maybe I should have used the term "call girl."

Wanna try this again? I promise the next time we see each other I won't be so drunk.

Funny! But then again I'm a blonde who dyes my hair red...lol...

Too muckin' futch! Dude did that really happen? You're lucky you didn't get cuffed!

Very, very funny !

Post a Comment

Search

Google