« Home | To the Lovely Blond I May Have Offended » | Strip P0k3r » | Make-up Exam » | Nitrates » | M.D. » | "Vacant" » | Taller Girls » | Minute Rice » | Burned Blonde » | Quiet Blonde » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

True Stories

Q: How many blonde jokes are there?
A: One. The rest are all true stories.

I took much pleasure in reading over you blog and I really find it funny and so coooooooooooooool :)))

which one of blonde is a joke

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

it's interesting that you left a "you're a loser comment" but deleted another's comment. Can't imagine what THAT could have said. it might be more entertaining than the actual jokes, which are tame, lame and, obviously, chosen by a blonde.

I delete spam because it serves no purpose to this blog, but the loser comment strikes debates like what you have started now. I'm not a blonde, good try.

nice comeback

that was a very funny joke

Post a Comment

Search

Google